Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Card Sketch Entries!

Something fun I've found when looking at people's crafting blogs are Card Sketch challenges.  
So here is my first one ever!!  I made this card to meet the criteria of a few different challenges.  

The sketch design is from  Card Patterns sketch #98.  
 

I incorporated some cute polka dot ribbon into this card as well which meets the criteria for the Wee Memories Challenge #39 - use any ribbon of your choice in a project.

Finally, the theme is "Love" which is the word of the day on 365 Cards challenge Day 327 Love. 


These are so much fun! I am looking forward to may more sketch challenges!

4 comments:

Anonymous

What a great job, with the sketch and the challenge, such a pretty card.

Jinny Newlin

Great job with your first sketch and just in time for Valentine's Day, to boot! Keep it up! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!

Kristii

Soooo cute!!! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Great job on your first sketch!!!!

Goblinf

that's lovely! me, I find sketches really tough... which is why I don't often do the 365 cards on a sunday - it's always a sketch! (mind you I don't actually get around to actually meeting a challenge that often either, it's usually all in my head)!
Lois

Post a Comment