Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Bonanza!

This weekend we are celebrating two birthdays in the family, which gave me an excuse to make some cards today. The first card is for my "Aunt". (No blood relation but love her just the same!)  She loves vibrant colors and designs so I thought this card would be right up her alley.  The flowers (PSX) are stamped in VersaMark and embossed with clear powder.  The sentiment (SU) is stamped in Walnut Stain Distress Ink .  The tag is from a K&Company tag pad.  I made this card by following CPS's sketch this week.  I think she will love it!




This card is for my dad who is a cowboy at heart. He grew up in Utah and his shoes of choice are always a pair of cowboy boots!  Using the Cricut I made the cowboy bootspresent and party monster using SVGs from SVG Cuts.  The party hat is from http://mycricutscrapbooking.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment