Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Tree Cones

I promise that this is my last Christmas post until next Christmas season!  I made these cone Christmas trees as gifts for some family members.  I wanted to make them something that they could use in their home as decorations.  I went to Marc's and bought random bases for the trees including a ceramic candle pillar, toothbrush holder and various glasses.


I wanted the trees to fit into the decor of the homes they were going to.  These pictures do not really show all of the detail that is on the trees... but they are pretty awesome.  You can also make them into candle holders by using the battery operated tea lights under the paper cone.  Adding the candle gives them a really neat effect!  All of these trees were made using paper from the DCWV Christmas stack.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment