Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Home Card

It is SNOWING... again.  And not just a little.  The ground is covered and it is coming down heavy. I am most definitely not a fan.  The saying is "if you don't like the weather in Ohio, wait five minutes and it will change".  The last two months this has been very true.  We have had weather in the 60's one day and heavy snow the next.  I am whole heartedly ready for Spring!!

 Anyways - My oldest friend and her fiancée just moved into their first home. 
 I am SO incredibly happy for them so I made them this card.   

 I couldn't find a house SVG file that I liked so I created this house in Adobe Illustrator. 
 It was my first real attempt at making my own SVG file, so I'm happy with how it came out.  

Well that's all for today.  Hopefully I will have something better to post tomorrow. 
 I need some sunshine, this snow really dampened my spirits! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment