Monday, February 7, 2011

My Final PTI Card Today

This is it! my last card for PTI's anniversary challenge Day #2. 
For this card I used the lovely hearts created by Lisa Johnson.



If you are familiar with my blog you know that I am obsessed with SVG Cuts!  They have great SVGs for free and to purchase for use with your Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software.  This fantastic dino image was a free file!  He is supposed to be holding a heart, but I think this image by Lisa Johnson is much better!  I colored the hearts with Copics and used Glossy Accents on the big heart and Stickles on the smaller one.  I also added some perfect pearls to the rest of the circle.

Making these cards with the freebie's was so much fun.  I loved having a challenge to do and only about 24 hours to do it!  I am looking forward to using these tags in future projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment